The 19″ Rainbow Fox Tail Butt Plug is flexible, but does not hold their shape as there is no internal wire to hold a form. The tail measures 19″ from tip to tip. The actual tail measures 16″ and the plug is 3″ long total x 1″ in diameter. The plug is made from stainless steel and is easy to clean after use. This is a beginner plug and is perfect for those that are exploring anal play for the first time.
3″ x 1″ (8cm x 2.8 cm)
If you are new to this experience, the following tips may help:
1) Try to engage in foreplay before inserting the plug. This will help you relax.
2) Apply lube generously to both the plug and the area in and around your opening.
3) It may help to tease your opening a bit with a finger first before attempting to insert the plug.
4) Insert the plug slowly working it in and out as you get used to the feeling of it.
5) It will (and should) feel a bit tight the first time. This is normal. If you start to feel pain, take your time, apply more lube and work it in more slowly. If you feel intense pain, do NOT proceed as you can cause damage to that area.
6) You may find that a corkscrew motion may help insertion rather than straight thrusting.
7) Breathing out as you insert it may help you to relax.
Everything about the item is great, good quality, pretty, extremely sexy, but the plug is too small to stay in whether you move around or not, I don’t know if a larger plug will help or not.